About Me

My photo
I was a proud warrior. I have a lot of pride for my country.

Friday, August 12, 2011

My Finally

I’m writing this post with both a heavy heart, but happiness in my soul. I’m sad because this will be the last blog post I write to you all, but I’m happy because I’ve been able to share some of my personal stories about my life and my views on certain issues. I hope you all have enjoyed getting to know me as much as I have enjoyed putting myself out there for you all to get to know. I’ve seen a lot through the years from the evolution of man and the growth of technology. I believe this world is in a good place, but change will need to be made to preserve some of the greatness about it. I’d like to say I look forward to seeing where the world goes from here, but my soul is weary and I’m ready to go be with my wife, kids, parents and friends. I’d like to bid you all fare well. This is Akar signing off for the last time.

Akar

No comments:

Post a Comment